No decisions are more personal than the ones we make about our health. More than 240 million people rely on over-the-counter (OTC) medicines to safely, effectively, and conveniently treat a broad range of health ailments, and it’s important to know how to use, store, and dispose of them appropriately.
KnowYourOTCs.org is a consumer resource provided by the CHPA Educational Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the responsible use of consumer healthcare products. KnowYourOTCs.org is designed to give consumers the information and tools they need to safely use, store, and dispose of consumer healthcare products.
So whether you’re taking care of yourself or your family, KnowYourOTCs.org is here to support you. By promoting responsible self-care, we help people lead happier, healthier lives.
The CHPA Educational Foundation is supported by members of the Consumer Healthcare Products Association, leading makers of OTC medicines.
- Amerisource Bergen
- Bayer Consumer Health
- BestCo, Inc.
- Blistex Inc.
- Clarion Brands, LLC
- Combe, Inc.
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association
- Denison Pharmaceuticals
- Douglas Bierer Consulting
- The Emerson Group
- Fleet Laboratories
- Gebauer Company
- The Goldstein Group
- GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc.
- Lil’ Drug Store Products, Inc.
- Lornamead, Inc.
- Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
- The Mentholatum Company
- Merrick Medicine Company
- Mission Pharmacal Company
- Perrigo Company
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- RLA Collective
- Sato Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Susan B. Levy Consulting, LLC
- Tribal Worldwide
- Wellspring Pharmaceutical Corporations
CHPA Educational Foundation Leadership
- Anita Brikman, Executive Director, CHPA Educational Foundation
- Colleen Creighton, Director, CHPA Educational Foundation