No decisions are more personal than the ones we make about our health. More than 240 million people rely on over-the-counter (OTC) medicines to safely, effectively, and conveniently treat a broad range of health ailments, and it’s important to know how to use, store, and dispose of them appropriately.
KnowYourOTCs.org is a consumer resource provided by the CHPA Educational Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the responsible use of consumer healthcare products. KnowYourOTCs.org is designed to give consumers the information and tools they need to safely use, store, and dispose of consumer healthcare products.
So whether you’re taking care of yourself or your family, KnowYourOTCs.org is here to support you. By promoting responsible self-care, we help people lead happier, healthier lives.
The CHPA Educational Foundation is supported by members of the Consumer Healthcare Products Association, leading makers of OTC medicines.
- 3D Communications
- Alliance for Aging Research
- Alpha Insights
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Avrio Health L.P.
- Bayer Consumer Health
- Black Bamboo
- Blistex Inc.
- Clarion Brands, LLC
- Combe, Inc.
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association
- Contract Pharmacal Corp.
- CVS Health
- The Emerson Group
- Energy BBDO
- Foundation Consumer Healthcare
- Google, Inc.
- GSK Consumer Healthcare
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- J. Walter Thompson Worldwide
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc.
- Let There Be
- Susan B. Levy Consulting, LLC
- Lil’ Drug Store Products, Inc.
- Little Big Brands
- Lornamead, Inc.
- Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
- Mission Pharmacal Company
- Moberg Pharma
- NBC Universal
- Perrigo Company
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- Pinney Associates
- Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Rocky Mountain Poison & Drug Center
- Roundtable Healthcare
- Tribal Worldwide
- Univision Communications
- Wellspring Pharmaceutical Corporations
CHPA Educational Foundation Leadership
- Anita Brikman, Executive Director, CHPA Educational Foundation
- Mary Leonard, Director, CHPA Educational Foundation