No decisions are more personal than the ones we make about our health. More than 240 million people rely on over-the-counter (OTC) medicines to safely, effectively, and conveniently treat a broad range of health ailments, and it’s important to know how to use, store, and dispose of them appropriately.
KnowYourOTCs.org is a consumer resource provided by the CHPA Educational Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the responsible use of consumer healthcare products. KnowYourOTCs.org is designed to give consumers the information and tools they need to safely use, store, and dispose of consumer healthcare products.
So whether you’re taking care of yourself or your family, KnowYourOTCs.org is here to support you. By promoting responsible self-care, we help people lead happier, healthier lives.
The CHPA Educational Foundation is supported by members of the Consumer Healthcare Products Association, leading makers of OTC medicines.
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Aptar Pharma
- Avrio Health L.P.
- Bausch + Lomb
- Bayer Consumer Health
- B.F. Ascher
- Blistex Inc.
- Boiron Inc.
- Burns Group
- Cardinal Points Consulting LLC
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association
- CivicScience, LLC
- Clarion Brands, LLC
- Combe Incorporated
- Contract Pharmacal Corp.
- The Emerson Group
- Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC
- The Goldsetin Group
- Google, Inc.
- Greater Columbus Indiana Economic Development Corporation
- Grey Group
- GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Healthgrades, Inc.
- Hyland’s, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc.
- Larada Sciences, Inc.
- Let There Be Inc.
- Lil’ Drug Store Products, Inc.
- Little Big Brands
- Lornamead, Inc.
- The Luminations Group, LLC
- Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
- M Kelly Media Corp
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Perrigo Foundation
- Persuadable Research Corporation
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare
- Publicis Media
- Racher Press, Inc.
- Revolution Digital
- RLA Collective, A Ruder Finn Company
- Roundtable Healthcare Partners
- Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
- Santa Cruz / BestCo
- Sawaya Partners, LLC
- Sheffield Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Strides Consumer Healthcare
- Susan B. Levy Consulting, LLC
- Univision Communications Inc.
- Walrus NYC
- Weber Shandwick
- Wellspring Consumer Healthcare
- Wunderman Thompson
CHPA Educational Foundation Leadership
- Anita Brikman, Executive Director, CHPA Educational Foundation
- Mary Leonard, Director, CHPA Educational Foundation