No decisions are more personal than the ones we make about our health. More than 240 million people rely on over-the-counter (OTC) medicines to safely, effectively, and conveniently treat a broad range of health ailments, and it’s important to know how to use, store, and dispose of them appropriately.
KnowYourOTCs.org is a consumer resource provided by the CHPA Educational Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the responsible use of consumer healthcare products. KnowYourOTCs.org is designed to give consumers the information and tools they need to safely use, store, and dispose of consumer healthcare products.
So whether you’re taking care of yourself or your family, KnowYourOTCs.org is here to support you. By promoting responsible self-care, we help people lead happier, healthier lives.
The CHPA Educational Foundation is supported by members of the Consumer Healthcare Products Association, leading makers of OTC medicines.
Thank You to Our 2021 Supporters
- 3D Communications
- American Pharmacists Association
- Advantice Health
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Applied Biologics
- Bausch + Lomb
- Bayer Consumer Health
- Boiron Inc.
- Boyd Pharmaceuticals
- Cardinal Points Consulting LLC
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association
- Combe Incorporated
- The Emerson Group
- Focus Consumer Healthcare
- Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC
- Genomma Labs
- The Goldstein Group
- Google, Inc.
- Greater Columbus Indiana Economic Development Corporation
- Grey Group
- GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Hyland’s, Inc.
- International Paper
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc.
- Lil’ Drug Store Products, Inc.
- Lornamead, Inc.
- Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
- M Kelly Media Corp
- Nestle Health Science
- NFI Consumer Products
- Perrigo Foundation
- Persuadable Research Corporation
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
- Santa Cruz / BestCo
- Susan B. Levy Consulting, LLC
- Wellspring Consumer Healthcare
CHPA Educational Foundation Leadership
- Anita Brikman, Executive Director, CHPA Educational Foundation
- Mary Leonard, Managing Director, CHPA Educational Foundation