Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Safety sealed: Do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing
- Store between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77ºF)
- Protect from excessive moisture
Fexofenadine HCI 180 mg (in each tablet)
Colloidal silicone dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide blends, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product:
- Do not take more than directed
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.