Adults and children over 12 years:
- Apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Lidocaine HCI 4% (Topical anesthetic)
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Alcohol denat. (15%), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aminomethyl propanol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Caprylyl methicone, Cetearyl alcohol, Ceteth-20 phosphate, Dicetyl phosphate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Methylparaben, Steareth-21, Water
For external use only
Do not use:
- On puncture wounds
- On large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- For more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product:
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- Do not allow contact with the eyes and mucus membranes
- Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or a medicated patch to the area of use
- Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.