Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist.
- Other Information:
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
- This Colgate product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated silica, Glycerin, PEG-12, Tetrasodium pyrophosphate, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Sodium citrate, Zinc phosphate, Flavor, Cellulose gum, Sodium saccharin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Sucralose, Titanium dioxide
When using this product for sensitivity, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of the reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Gingivitis, bleeding or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.