For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
For external anal and genital itching, adults:
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
Water, glycerin, dimethicone, petrolatum, jojoba esters, cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearyl alcohol, distearyldimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, steareth-21, steareth-2, polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, methyl gluceth-20, propylene glycol, chamomilla recutita flower extract (matricaria), tocopheryl acetate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, retinyl palmitate, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, glyceryl stearate, EDTA, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, potassium hydroxide, beta-glucan, methyl lactate, diazolidinyl urea, benzyl alcohol, methylparaben, BHT, propylparaben
For external use only
Do not use:
- In the genital area if you have vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- Rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.