Do not use more than directed
Adults: Take 2 caplets with a glass of water
If symptoms persist or worsen, ask a doctor
Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
Under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Close cap tightly after use
- Read all product information before using. Keep box for important information.
Benzoic acid, Carnauba wax, FD&C blue #1, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hypromellose, Light mineral oil, Microcrystalline cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Povidone, Propylene glycol, Simethicone emulsion, Sorbitan monolaurate, Stearic acid, Titanium dioxide
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using the product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Medication overuse headache warning: Headaches may worsen if this product is used for 10 or more days per month.
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have never had migraines diagnosed by a health professional
- You have a headache that is different from your usual migraines
- You have the worst headache of your life
- You have fever and stiff neck
- You have headaches beginning after or caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bending
- You have experienced your first headache after the age of 50
- You have daily headaches
- You have a migraine so severe as to require bed rest
- You have liver disease
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have vomiting with your migraine headache
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking a prescription drug for:
- Under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
- Taking any other product that contains aspirin, acetaminophen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Your migraine is not relieved or worsens after first dose
- New or unexpected symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.