Adults and children over 12 years:
- Apply a thin layer to affected area
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
If medicine comes in contact with hands, wash with soap and water.
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
- Close cap tightly after use.
- Keep carton as it contains important information.
Menthol 16% (Topical analgesic)
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Capsaicin, Glycerin, Isopropyl myristate, Propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40 (30%), Triethanolamine, Water
For external use only
When using this product:
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- Rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) or a medicated patch to the area of use
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- A transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
- Avoid applying into skin folds
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- You experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
- Keep away from fire or flame
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.