Do not crush, chew, or break tablet
Take with a full glass of water
This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing
Dextromethorphan HBr 60 mg (in each extended-release-bi-layer tablet)
Guaifenesin 1200 mg (in each extended-release-bi-layer tablet)
Carbomer homopolymer type B, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, hypromellose USP, magnesium stearate, NF, microcrystalline cellulose, NF, sodium starch glycolate, NF
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.