Take only as directed
Only use the dose cup provided.
Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
Adults & children 12 yrs & over: 30 mL every 4 hours
Children 4 to under 12 yrs: Ask a doctor
Children under 4 yrs: Do not use
- Each 30 mL contains: sodium 81 mg
- Do not exceed 25° C. Do not refrigerate.
Acetaminophen 650 mg (in each 30 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg (in each 30 mL)
Doxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg (in each 30 mL)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg (in each 30 mL)
Alcohol, citric acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.