Take as soon as possible within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex. The sooner you take it the better it will work.
If you vomit within 2 hours after taking the medication, call a healthcare professional to find out if you should repeat the dose.
- Read the instructions, warnings, and enclosed product leaflet before use.
- This product works mainly by preventing ovulation (egg release). It may also prevent fertilization of a released egg (joining of sperm and egg), or attachment of a fertilized egg to the uterus (implantation).
- Do not use if carton is open or tear strip is removed, or blister seal is broken or missing.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Potato Starch, Talc
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to levonorgestrel.
Sexually transmitted disease (STDs) alert: This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs.
Do not use:
- If you are already pregnant (because it will not work)
- For regular birth control
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking efavirenz (HIV medication) or rifampin (tuberculosis treatment) or medication for seizures (epilepsy). These medications may reduce the effectiveness of levonorgestrel.
When using this product you may have:
- Menstrual changes
- Lower stomach (abdominal) pain
- Breast pain
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.