For adults 18 years of age and older
This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect; some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
14-Day Course of Treatment:
- Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- Swallow whole. Do not chew or crush tablets.
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed):
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
Children under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Read the directions and warnings before use.
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) and protect from moisture.
Glyceryl Monostearate; Hydroxypropyl Cellulose; Hypromellose; Iron Oxide; Magnesium Stearate; Methacrylic Acid Copolymer; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Paraffin; Polyethylene Glycol 6000; Polysorbate 80; Polyvinylpyrrolidone; Sodium Stearyl Fumarate; Starch; Sucrose; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Triethyl Citrate
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole.
Do not use if you have:
- Trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Tacrolimus or mycophenolate mofetil (immune system medicines)
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)
- Methotrexate (arthritis medicine)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
- You develop rash or joint pain
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if tablet blister unit is open or torn.