Do not take more than 12 capsules in any 24-hour period
This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 capsules every 4 hours
Children under 12 years: Do not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Avoid excessive heat about 40°C (104°F).
- Product inside sealed in plastic blister with foil backing. Do Not Use if plastic blister or foil barrier is broken.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg (per each liquid-filled capsule)
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg (per each liquid-filled capsule)
FD&C Red No. 40, gelatin, glycerin, light mineral oil, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.