Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information.
- Do not use if carton or blister unit is opened or broken
Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg (per tablet)
Carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)