Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Chew and swallow 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
Do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- Do not store above 25°C (77°F)
- Each chewable tablet contains: Elemental calcium 300mg
- Safety sealed: Do not use if printed inner seal beneath cap is missing or broken
Calcium Carbonate USP 750 mg (per tablet)
Acacia gum, alcohol, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, caprylic/capric triglycerides, carmine, carnauba wax, citric acid, coconut oil, corn starch, corn syrup, dextrin, ethyl acetate, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue #1 alum lake, FD&C blue #2 alum lake, FD&C red #40, FD&C #40 alum lake, FD&C yellow #5 alum lake (tartrazine), FD&C yellow #6, FD&C yellow #6 alum lake, flavors, gum Arabic, isopropyl alcohol, maltodextrin, methyl paraben, modified corn starch, n-butyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, PVP, propyl paraben, propylene plycol, purified water, shellac, sodium benzoate, sorbic acid, sorbitol, soy bean oil, soy lecithin, sucrose, TBHQ, titanium dioxide, triacetin, vegetable oil
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product:
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- If pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.