Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Do not use if individual foil pouch is open or torn
- Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do not use:
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- With other acid reducers
- If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath
- Pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders, or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.