CHPA Elects New Board Member for CHPA Educational Foundation
Washington, D.C. (March 15, 2016) – Members of the Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA) Educational Foundation Board of Directors were elected at the association’s Annual Executive Conference, held March 14 through 16 at the Turnberry Isle Miami in Aventura, Fla. Christopher D. DeWolf, president & chief executive officer, Lil’ Drug Store Products, Inc., will continue to serve as chair.
“Today’s consumers are becoming more active and engaged in their personal health, and our foundation provides the information and tools they need to use, store, and dispose OTC medicines with confidence. Our board is committed to growing the impact of our foundation and we look forward to adding a new member to our dedicated group,” said Emily Skor, vice president, communications and executive director, CHPA Educational Foundation.
“The foundation is very fortunate to have Chris DeWolf continue as the chair of the CHPA Educational Foundation Board of Directors. His leadership fosters an active agenda and we thank him for his counsel and direction as the foundation continues our strong momentum.”
Members of the CHPA Educational Foundation Board of Directors as of this election are:
- Christopher D. DeWolf, president & chief executive officer, Lil’ Drug Store Products, Inc. (foundation chair);
- Theresa Agnew, vice president & chief marketing officer, GSK Consumer Healthcare;
- Scott M. Melville, president and CEO, Consumer Healthcare Products Association;
- Jeffrey R. Needham, executive vice president and general manager, U.S. Consumer Healthcare, Perrigo Company;
- R. Stephen Neumann, vice president of consumer insights & consumer relations, Bayer Consumer Health ;
- Ryan Olohan, national industry director, healthcare, Google Inc.*;
- Mariclaire T. Payawal, vice president, global public affairs and policy, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare;
- David C. Tomasi, marketing director, Vicks North America, The Procter & Gamble Company; and
- Jane Wildman, president, North America, Combe Incorporated.
# # #
The Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA) Educational Foundation’s mission is to serve as the trusted source of information on the responsible use of consumer healthcare products including over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements. Foundation initiatives educate consumers on how to use, store, and dispose of OTC medicines responsibly.